Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses to purchase hardware or software. It can also be used to hire services such as digital coaching. The minimum grant funding amount is $1,000.
To be eligible, the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
The participating business must provide a project report on completion of the project detailing how the funds were spent and the impact it has had on the business.
Your business must also be in a financial position to pay up front for the approved training or service(s) in full. If successful, approved applicants will then be reimbursed after submitting supplier invoices and proof of purchase.
The Digital Engagement Package
To fulfil the requirements of the Digital grant, our 6-month digital engagement has been condensed into 3 months.
This Grant is currently closed.
Want to be notified when it opens?