The Consulting Engagement Package
To fulfil the requirements of the Entrepreneur grant, our 6-month consulting engagement has been condensed into 3 months. This consulting engagement includes:
1. Determining your value proposition – We help you define your value proposition beyond the superficial, looking deeply into why you do what you do and how your patients benefit.
2. Setting goals and KPIs – We help you align your patient acquisition model with big data. By setting achievable goals and timelines for achievement, you can measure how effective a marketing strategy has been and find trends in the data to determine when best to reach out to your patients.
3. Choosing your target audience – He who chases two rabbits catches none. We help you identify who your target audience is and how you can reach them at a deeper level.
4. Assessing your competition – Knowing who the big players are in your field is easy, it’s the unknowns that are the real threat. We help you determine who your competition is and offer strategies to eliminate or partner with them.
5. Market planning and positioning – You either have a plan or you plan to fail. We help you build a marketing plan that you can refer to that will provide a comprehensive guide toward your practice’s success.
6. Setting up your online presence – If you aren’t online, you aren’t in business. People who are looking for a dentist will consult Google first, every time. We help you make the initial steps toward an online presence, ensuring that you have claimed as many of your online assets as possible.