Would you like to expand your local search marketing strategy with a powerful, free marketing tool that has the potential to funnel dozens, if not hundreds of customers to your website or through your front door?
Here is an excellent opportunity to leverage the power of a Google My Business Listing and drive tons of revenue for your business.
Finding a local business that fits your needs is remarkably easy in this day and age thanks to the information provided by Google’s free tool – Google My Business. GMB has proven itself to be an essential tool in local SEO for small and big businesses alike.
Perfectly created GMB listings answer the right questions for the overwhelmed customers as they start searching for options. And this is why 80% of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies whose sites help them easily find answers to their questions.
A visibly unique and informative GMB listing can draw the attention of a large number of customers toward your website and ultimately increase your brand awareness.
GMB posting allows you to share valuable information with your audience, front and center, without having to enter a bidding war for ad space.
Overall, GMB posts are a remarkable way to align your business goals with the ongoing market and customer trends and are nothing less than a boon for the current and upcoming small businesses.
Whether you are completely new at your digital marketing endeavours or are looking to maximise your SEO, we have the tips & tricks to perfect your local marketing strategy and get the most out of using GMB to market your business.
We’ve been following the updates closely and wanted to provide you with an easy-to-follow guide to help you get the most out of your Google My Business page.
So, here we are with our Awesome Google My Business 2.0 course which covers:
- How to get started with creating and claiming your GMB account;
- Why do you need to list your business for Local SEO;
- Which are the latest Google My Business updates you should know about;
- How can you improve your Local SEO and how does it affect your company’s GMB page ranking;
- In what ways can you improve your Google Places page ranking;
- What are the important things you might not know about Google My Business categories;
- Your comprehensive and complete Google My Business Optimisation Checklist;
- What tips can accountants follow to rank higher on Google My Business;
- What are the most common Google My Business Mistakes and how to fix them;
- How to analyse and measure Google My Business Traffic Data;
- Some of our best business case studies;
- And much more!
This really is well researched and up-to-date content!
And all of this at the incredible price of $0. That’s right, we’re giving it to you for free!
Google My Business is, without a doubt, a market pioneer when it comes to empowering small businesses and enables them to connect with their customers directly.
If you think that was impressive, wait until you hear this:
- 84% of consumers turn to search engines to find out information for a local purchase and much of that information comes from a company’s GMB listing.
- Customers who find a brand through their Google My Business listing are up to 50% more likely to make a purchase.
- According to Google research data – “businesses which continuously keep updating photos on their listings tend to receive 42% more requests for directions on Google Maps. They also get 35% more clicks through to their websites
- 85% of users trust online reviews more than personal recommendations.
- 86% of people look up the location of a business on Google Maps
- 72% of consumers, who search for local businesses, end up visiting stores within five miles. (Hubspot)
- On an average, complete Google business profiles get 7x more clicks than empty listings.
And despite these advantages, 56% of local stores are yet to claim their local listing on Google.
Ensure that your business is listed on Google My Business with a consistent name, address, and phone number.
The above trend suggests that more consumers are looking for local businesses. So, if you haven’t optimised your business for Google local search, you are failing to take advantage of this significant opportunity.
We have put together all the resources you need to tap into this incredible marketing potential.
Just grab our up-to-date, well researched, comprehensive Google My Business 2.0 Training Guide.
This guide will show you how to use GMB effectively. When all the features provided by GMB are used in the way they are intended, a business can gain far more visibility than just organic search results.
Use this guide to ensure you’ve completed your Google My Business listing correctly, and optimised all possible facets of the tool to get the most leverage for your business on Google and third-party platforms that use the Google Maps API to generate location information for users.
Google My Business 2.0
Discover how to master google my business and leverage it to grow your online business brand!
Check out below what all you get in our massive info-packed “Google My Business 2.0” premier Training guide!
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with GMB listings!
- The Importance of Business Listings
- Latest Google My Business Updates You should Know
- Improving Local SEO and your Company’s GMB Page Rankings
- Tips To Improve Google Places Page Ranking
- Things you might not know about Google My Business categories
- Ultimate Google My Business Optimisation Checklist
- Google My Business Tips For Car Dealers
- How Can Restaurants Use Google My Business For Menu Listing & Local Posts
- Common Google My Business Mistakes and how to avoid them
- Analysing and Measuring Google My Business Traffic Data
- Case studies
Owning a Google My Business page can be a great way to get your business listed multiple times on Google. It is an essential asset for any local business owner, but sometimes it can get confusing.
But, it’s all sorted out for you.
All you need to do is simply use these tools and tips in this extensive, data-backed guide to take your business to unprecedented heights.
Don’t delay…Just grab the guide!