Upon analysing our client’s existing website, we found the following problems:
- The website had various technical issues and did not meet Google’s guidelines.
- Navigating the site was difficult.
- Keyword stuffing was used on most pages.
- The page loaded slowly
- An increase in traffic within 3 months of the start of the campaign.
- Consistent growth that lasted and continues to increase.
- Currently ranked #1 for 36 keywords, allowing them to dominate their space in Google.
By improving the technical issues, creating a logical internal linking strategy, and building solid pages based on a keyword strategy, we were able to increase our client’s lead acquisition to a point where their sales increased by 400%.
We were looking for real ROI – the measurable kind. It took about 3 months for the traffic to take a significant turn upwards and we started to receive a stiff increase in our lead volume. My confidence grew each month as the traffic started pouring in. Now we have a new problem – fulfillment. – Paul Welch