Join The Team
Digimark is dedicated to providing accountants with effective marketing services that provide a solid return on investment. If you strive to deliver excellence in your work and want to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Digimark Australia is looking to expand our team. We are seeking an SEO Analyst to join our marketing team. An SEO analyst helps businesses to build and improve their online brand presence. They do this through keyword research, technical and on-page optimisation, content management, and link building. The SEO Analyst will keep up to date with current SEO techniques.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting content audit
- Working with SEO Specialist to identify keyword opportunities
- Analysing results of benchmark report
- Working with marketing team to establish content strategy
- Analysing results of monthly intelligence report
- Working with SEO Specialist to create page titles and descriptions
- Working with UX Designer and Copywriter to improve target page layout
- Competitive Analysis
- Working with marketing team to develop link building strategy
- Working with SEO Specialist to implement link building strategy
- Communicate to management on project development, timelines, and results.
- BSc in Marketing or similar
- Previous experience in similar role would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to follow specifications
- Good problem solving skills
Digimark is a highly driven company that hires the most talented individuals throughout the world to provide outstanding results for our clients. We have a remarkable combination of technical smarts and business acumen with experience across diverse industries and projects. With backgrounds that span across technology, brand strategy, marketing, business development, copywriting, data analysis and more, we bring unique perspectives.
At Digimark, we believe in the power of websites, and marketing. We understand them and consistently conduct experiments, making improvements, and staying abreast with the latest research in our industry.
While what we do for our clients is immensely rewarding in itself, we are also driven by a much bigger goal. We are dedicated to helping decrease, with the intent to eliminate homelessness by donating 30% of our profits to the cause.
This ideal of giving and providing a positive impact on our world courses throughout our company culture. We expect a very high standard of work, however to achieve this, we are very flexible with our team. Team members are able to work from anywhere in the world they choose and complete tasks on their own timeframe, so long as they meet the due date.